Your cart is empty.
Whether for trail running and extreme sports, or if you just want the ultimate in survival boots, get yourself into a pair of these bad boys. You'll never regret owning the best.
A few key features:
Insoles contain two fire sparkers and two wet cubes built in. These survival tools allow you overcome a huge wilderness challenge: building a fire in wet conditions.
Each pair comes with the Rocky S2V Survival Grenade, a supremely handy and compact survival tool that clips on your person. It includes 10' mil-grade paracord, fire starter, tinder, needle, knife blade, 2 fish hooks, 2 swivels, 2 weights, tin foil, and water. This S2V Survival Grenade is worth 20 bucks alone.
It features a fuchsia footbed. Fuchsia is important because it can easily be spotted in nature. If you're lost or in distress in the wilderness, you can remove this fuchsia footbed and wave it or otherwise display it in order to signal that you need help or signal to search and rescue personnel looking for you.
It works well with snowshoes and crampons.
TPU stability shank for support. Ripstop nylon to prevent tears. High-abrasion, half-gusseted TPU overlays provide comfort and durability. Molded foam padding. Rubber enhanced toe wraps and extended back guards help these extreme shoes resist scuffs on or off the trail, and extends their life. Outsoles feature a Vibram compression molded trek rubber compound.
Rocky's watertight HydroIQ structure keeps moisture from seeping through the fabric yet still offers optimum breathability. Aerotherm zoned thermal nanotechnology insulation provides protection from extreme temps.
Lightweight, flexible EVA midsoles. Anti-microbial open-cell foam with perforated forefront vents to let air circulate. Moisture-wicking linings help guard against sweating. Polyurethane flat lay collars assure ankle grip to keep the shoe in place and preventing slippage. Comfortable and dry. The polyurethane outsoles are direct attached for superior longevity and a permanent bond.
Topped off with military-grade 550 paracord boot laces. These quick-drying nylon laces have a minimum 550-pound breaking strength and hundreds of survival applications, including fishing line, sewing thread, building shelter and starting fires.
- Moisture Wicking Lining
- Crampon and snowshoe compatible
- Proprietary wave underlay texture for element traction and shedding
- Flexible woven forefoot & 3mm EVA perforated cover
- UST essentials located within outsole: firesparker and wetcubes (x2)
- Three quarter TPU stability and impact resistance plate with flexible forefoot
- Polyurethane enhanced toe wrap and extended back guard
- Fully gusseted tongue for performance comfort
- 550 military grade paracord boot laces
- Polyurethane, direct attached for superior longevity and a permanent outsole bond
- TPU arch plate
- Open cell foam forefoot with polyurethane top layer
- Target pattern design for max articulation
- Tri-density molded antimicrobial insole, fuchsia colored for signaling
- Molded foam padded with high abrasion Lycra and antimicrobial space mesh
- Comes with Survival Grenade