Your cart is empty.
Frabill's F1 Storm Gear is built for anglers that know all about overheating. Coastal and freshwater bass anglers are subjected to some of the worst weather imaginable. When it’s pouring rain, but the thermometer still reads 80-degrees or higher, you can get drenched on the inside even if your raingear keeps outside moisture out. Frabill developed F-Series raingear with the specific purpose of keeping you dry inside…and out.
- Two Layer waterproof, windproof, breathable lightweight rip-stop shell
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane with 10,000 MM hydrostatic resistance
- 100% seam sealed
- Large pockets with zipper closure and storm flaps
- Dual external storm flaps with rain gutter over main zipper
- Two-way adjustable, waterproof hood with reinforced brim/sun visor
- Ergonomic curved sleeves
- External adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Chest D-ring to attach tools and side seam D-ring for tether cord kill switch
- Adjustable bungee cord at hem
- 3M reflective material on back